Valeo Kapec Interview
- Mexico Site Production Technology Team Hernandez
- Mexico Site Production TeamZacarias
- Mexico Site Human Resources TeamRodriguez
- Japan Site Purchasing TeamUrano
- Atsugi R&D Design Team Nakatsuji
- China Site Sales Team Hongchuan
- China Site Quality Management Team Yunfei Liu
I do work with great enthusiasm in positive attitude.Japan Site APU2 Process Team Haruka Sasaki
- Q. What are the reasons and benefits of choosing our company?
- Valeo Kapecis a global company that has JV sites in five countries. Working with various people from different backgrounds is very interesting and attractive. Also, there are many skilled employees, so I can learn a lot from them.
- Q. What's your current job?
- I am very grateful to be able to learn a variety of skills without falling behind the times. Understanding all aspects of actual process is essential so that I can apprehend the necessary equipment and the tasks to be performed in terms of production technology. I find it very attractive to be able to understand the work of the entire company as an employee, as who is in charge of production technology.
- Q. What is your competitive edge for successful getting a job?
- I think everything that I did with the sense of ownership was my own competitive edge in getting a job. In terms of my personality, I am positive and active. Even though I was successful to join as a production engineer, I still have little experience in production. Therefore, I will continue my efforts to become an employee who can contribute to the company based on my strengths.
- Q. What is your goal to realize with Valeo Kapec?
- I want to be an engineer who can take an active role in the international stage. My first goal is to be the first that can solve a problem in case it occurs. Also, I want to be a professional engineer who logically and clearly solves the problem with extensive knowledge on the production process.