Valeo Kapec Interview
- Mexico Site Production Technology Team Hernandez
- Mexico Site Human Resources TeamRodriguez
- Japan Site APU2 Process TeamSasaki
- Japan Site Purchasing TeamUrano
- Atsugi R&D Design Team Nakatsuji
- China Site Sales Team Hongchuan
- China Site Quality Management Team Yunfei Liu
With clear consciousness of goals, I leap forward to be the best field professional.Mexico Site Production Team Miguel Angel Rocha Zacarias
- Q. What's your current job?
- I am in charge of enhancing the quality of life for employees and improving welfare and safety. I also establish goals and manage them to secure safety, product quality, productivity, and cost reduction.
- Q. What qualifications and requirements are needed to perform your job?
- I must be innovative, responsible, and not afraid of change. In addition, when simple tasks such as production, manufacture, and products assembly are repeated, and small errors can occur, which can be led to poor product quality. Therefore, I need to have a sense of ownership with more responsibility for work.
- Q. When do you feel rewarding at work?
- I feel rewarding when I see my team working happily with a sense of belonging. Also, when they have a sense of belonging, they can contribute more to achieving goals faster as well as enhancing abilities to perform their jobs.
- Q. What is your dream to realize with Valeo Kapec?
- Mexico Corporation is located in SLP, a central highland. The world's leading multinational carmakers are rushing in, and Mexican companies are making a huge effort to boost production efficiency. So I want to lead my team successfully in line with the development and growth of the company and want to help Valeo Kapec become the best company in the world.