Valeo Kapec Interview
- Mexico Site Production Technology Team Hernandez
- Mexico Site Production TeamZacarias
- Japan Site APU2 Process TeamSasaki
- Japan Site Purchasing TeamUrano
- Atsugi R&D Design Team Nakatsuji
- China Site Sales Team Hongchuan
- China Site Quality Management Team Yunfei Liu
Through open communication, I create unique corporate culture of Valeo Kapec.Mexico Site Human Resources Team Yolanda Rodriguez
- Q. What's your current job?
- I'm in charge of IP and education at Mexico Site. I perform all relevant jobs including establishing various educational strategies and systems, developing and operating job training courses to strengthen employees’ competency and to educate company values. The HR team works with a sense of responsibility because we serve not just for strengthening job competency, but for conveying and injecting the company's core values to employees.
- Q. What qualifications and requirements are needed to perform your job?
- Communication skills are very important to do HR work, because we often have to coordinate our opinions with other team and communicate with trainees. In addition, presentation skills are also important because the essence of education is to deliver what we want clearly to trainees.
- Q. When do you feel rewarding at work?
- At the time of joining Mexico Site, HR team lacked the manpower to manage the production staffs. So our team tried to create a program to manage our production staffs efficiently. And the training system was successfully established and is now being operated well. It's not perfect yet, but we continue to develop better approaches that are beneficial to more employees.
- Q. What is your dream to realize with Valeo Kapec?
- When someone thinks of Mexico Site, I hope a friendly company culture to come to their minds that makes everyone happy. In addition, except for educating and innovating organizational culture, the most basic and important thing is to internalize company’s core values. The employees of sites in five countries have different races, cultures, and languages. So I think we should respect diversity by moving forward with the same values. To have one core value and move forward with one objective, better communication with human resources managers at overseas sites are necessary to create our own unique company culture.