Valeo Kapec Interview
- Korea Site Logistics Team Chang-Hoon Ji
- Korea Site Quality Management Team Jae-han Kim
- Executive Director of Electrification R&D Jin-Ho Park
- Advance Development Director Ria Ju
- Korea Site Finance Team Kwang-Ick Lee
I create the best production capacity through cooperation and communication.Korea Site Waegwan Production Team Jin-Soo Oh
- Q. What's your current job?
- I manage the entire production line to meet the production target without safety accidents at a given time. I manage and supervise field staffs with the goal of streamlining production activities and maximizing productivity. As a field leader, I have a great responsibility for the problems that arise within the production facility, and it is also my main role developing process to improve productivity.
- Q. When was the most breathtaking moment you've ever had since joining the company?
- It would be nice if I could solve the problem right away, but there are many cases where it doesn't work. In particular, in the event of a product failure, the company as well as the field staffs goes into the emergency. Instead of solving it alone, we usually share the problem with peers, discuss it, and find a solution. When the problem was successfully solved with harnessed ideas, I felt very rewarding.
- Q. What talents(qualities and attitudes) are required?
- Diligence is the most essential as the production line operates at a certain time, interval, and goal. In addition, it requires skilled job abilities in the production process and continuous self-improvement as well to improve productivity. If you are equipped with professional capabilities on electrical power, facilities, machinery, and mechanical equipment necessary for the operation and management of production facilities, you will be able to become an expert in production area.